
Ok there are just a few songs that make me sing at the top of my lungs with complete abandon. Here's one! I ran across the song Never Alone by Barlow Girls on GodTube today and did my thing...loud and off key. The words of this song resonate with my faith in God when we cry out to Him in need. We've all been there...in the pit, in a stronghold, tethered to behaviors that bind us. What is going to save? Or maybe the question is Who?
And though I cannot see You
And I can't explain why
Such a deep, deep reassurance
You've placed in my life
We cannot separate
Cause You're part of me
And though You're invisible
I'll trust the unseen
I can say with abandon...with the same passion I sing (actually screech) out this song...I trust the unseen with my life, with my yesterdays, my todays and my tomorrows, I trust His goodness, His faithfulness, His love, His mercy, His power, His unbelievable passion to draw near to His children...to me! I trust He will always extend His hand to pull me out of the pit!
For extra credit...After you listen to this song/video, do some singing and dancing to Shackles.

1 comment:
I love how a good song can change your mood!
Post a Comment